We are looking for a professional, result-oriented team player. Is it you?
- Orkla ASA (Norway)
- Project Consultant/Manager
We are looking for a professional, result-oriented team player to expand our Orkla Care Operations team as our new Project Consultant or Projects Manager (depending on the experience of the right candidate).
Operations team supports the supply chain improvements across Orkla Care business units (BUs), working closely with operations teams in Orkla Care factories, distribution centers and supply chain management.
As a Project Consultant/Manager in Orkla Care Operations you will drive improvement projects focusing on operations efficiency, continuous improvement, network/footprint optimization, technology and capability development to realize ambitious operations targets for Orkla Care.
You will report to VP Operations in Orkla Care and work closely with key stakeholders across our companies.
In this role, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Drive small or larger efficiency and improvement programs within the areas of manufacturing efficiency, logistics, planning and network set-up
- Identify potential value creating projects across BUs and raise to BA SVP/VP to include in short and long term strategy and project plan
- Plan, organize and steer Operations projects be the consolidating force and topic expert in projects carried out in business areas and units
- Drive on site Operations improvement projects across Orkla’s manufacturing sites (3-4 days a week on site)
- Work together with local BU resources on projects, include, motivate and coach them in Operational team on site
As a Project Manager you will also:
- Lead and motivate a team of operations resources in business area and unit, both in and outside the projects
- Be responsible to deliver targeted impact on time in projects according to set plan
- Be responsible for stakeholder management in receiving business unit
Experience and competence:
- Master/bachelor’s degree or equivalent within relevant field, together with relevant work experience, or work experience with strong track record from role on level applied to
- 2-5 years of experience in supply chain roles, where stakeholder management was a key component
- Proven track record of successfully working in and/or leading teams
- Project management and planning skills, preferably within operations improvement projects
- Change management capabilities, and ability to drive efforts for sustainable results and changed ways of working
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including skills in fact-based argumentation
- Fluency in English and one Scandinavian language
The Project Manager candidate must also:
- Have a commercial mindset, business understanding and ability to drive dialogue with key stakeholders
- Deep expertise in one of the following Operations fields:
- Operations efficiency/ operational excellence / Lean manufacturing generalist
- Planning and S&OP
- Manufacturing and Distribution Network Optimization
- Technology development and digitalization
- Ability to work autonomously
- Result-oriented mentality and problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to inspire stakeholders at, for role seniority, expected levels of the projects
- Commercial mindset, business understanding and ability to drive dialog with business units and key stakeholders
- Mentally resilient and enjoy being in new context and working in new teams
Orkla is one of the leading suppliers of branded consumer goods. What is the secret of our success? Our people. That’s why we make sure you have everything you need to succeed. So, if you want to be part of a collaborative team, have a range of training opportunities at your disposal and want to use your local expertise to make a difference globally then join us today. We offer an international role, competitive terms and conditions, and a great opportunity to develop in a large, global company.
Primary office location will be at Skøyen in Oslo. Frequent traveling is required (3-4 days per week).
Is the above text a description of you? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, please contact Vendula Cechova, VP Operations Orkla Care, e-mail email@example.com.
Application deadline: 26 September 2021, but we will review applications continuously.
What can Orkla offer you?
Orkla is a unique consumer goods company with a strong footprint in the Nordics but also continually growing within Europe, India and beyond. The ability to work with strong local brands combined with the backdrop of a growing international company, gives our employees the opportunity to really make a difference and see the impact of their work. At Orkla, we think globally but also believe in developing local solutions that cater to the needs of our customers and at the same time, empower our own employees to make a difference.
How to apply:
Please click on the link and follow the steps to creating a profile in order to apply for this position. Ex: For positions requiring transcripts and reference letters, please note this here.
We do not accept applications via email.
Orkla Care is one of the Nordic region’s leading suppliers of cleaning and personal care products, dietary supplements, wound care, sport nutrition and weight control products. It also sells cleaning products and solutions to the professional market. The Business Area currently comprises five different companies: Orkla Home & Personal Care Norway, Orkla Home & Personal Care International, Orkla Health, Orkla Wound Care, and Health & Sports Nutrition Group. Its well-known brands include Möller’s, Nutrilett, Maxim, Define, Klar, Blenda, Jif, Zalo, Jordan, Salvequick and Gymgrossisten. Our products are sold online, through grocery stores, health food stores and pharmacies.
- 0277 Oslo
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Logistikk og lager / SCM og logistikk,
- Logistikk og lager
|Sist endret||26. sep. 2021 22:39|