Are you an independent Civil Construction Expert ready to power good for a sustainable energy future
- ABB Power Grids Norway AS
- Civil Construction Expert
Hitachi ABB Power Grids delivers complete power supply solutions to power grid utilities, industrial clients and the transport sector. As our Civil Construction Expert, you will be responsible for managing the civil construction scope from tendering through execution, with particular focus on Q-HSE, design concept and interface management internally and externally.
Perform civil engineering consultancy services associated with transformer substations and power converting facilities, including reviewing geotechnical reports, technical specifications and the construction schedule.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and lead tendering activities in regards of civil construction specifications, calculations and supplier selection;
- Create design concept for apparatus foundations, switchgear buildings, roads and fences within the substation/converter station;
- Interface management towards customer’s ground works contractor;
- Conduct on site investigations (building inspections and/or brownfield surveys);
- Analyze and collect data for engineering work (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others);
- Assess potential risks and opportunities, and establish the project requirements towards civil subcontractors;
- Forecast and assess cost and time;
- Provide guidance for the civil design team and coordination with other technical disciplines;
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering. Master degree is desired;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and Autodesk AutoCad. Knowledge of Autodesk Revit is desired;
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the Norwegian language. Fluency in the English language is desired.
- Experience with EPC projects is desired.
We can offer:
- Technical and personal development in a positive and innovative environment with structured technical career paths
- Various and challenging work-tasks
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you - Good and positive working environment
If you have any questions, please contact: Anders Morstad, on phone +47 97677122 or e-mail email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receive your Application and CV through the recruitment portal.
Application must be written in Norwegian.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in Hitachi Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with Hitachi’s company policy.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
civil_construction, Civil_Engineering, Microsoft_Project, Autodesk_AutoCad, Autodesk_Revit
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 18:57|