Calling on Graduates 2022 - We need you! "The world's toughest job" awaits.
- Aker Solutions AS
- Graduate Engineers
The world's toughest and most solutions orientated guy, Chuck Norris, is starting to approach retirement. He is searching for a worthy successor that can solve the world’s toughest job.
But the energy transition and building industries for a more sustainable future is not a job for Hollywood action heroes. With a 180 year industrial track record and a shared drive to solve complex issues, Aker stands ready! Do You?
As a part of Aker, in Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future ensuring that oil and gas is produced with the lowest emissions possible.
We are looking for young talents across all disciplines, both technical and commercial subjects to our offices in Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim, Kristiansund and Sandnessjøen.
Visit our website for more information and to apply.
What will you be doing?
- As an Aker Solutions employee, you will participate in project teams that proudly deliver world class projects. You will work together with some of our most experienced and knowledgeable engineers and gain valuable experience
- You will be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services
What are we looking for
- Student graduating in 2022 or recent years
- Area of study relevant to the role you are applying for
- Ability to plan, manage and execute tasks
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Proactive and with an ability to tak initiative
- Someone who thrives in an international/ multi-cultural environment
More reasons to work with us:
- As an employee in Aker Solutions, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
- Healthy work/life balance. We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life
- You will be a part of our Solutioneers, an international employee network that brings together our young talents for professional development, networking and fun. In addition, Aker offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
- We can promise you it will be both challenging and fun!
Contact person in Stavanger; Camilla Kopteff, Senior Recruiter, Mail; email@example.com
Contact person in Bergen; Ina Sofie Halvorsen Brattli, Senior Recruiter, Mail; Ina.Brattli@nesfircroft.com
Contact person in Midt Norge; Martine Townsend, Recruiter, Mail; Martine.Townsend@nesfircroft.com
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
- Jåttåvågveien 10, 4020 Stavanger
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 5020 Bergen,
- 7013 Trondheim,
- 6508 Kristiansund N,
- 8800 Sandnessjøen
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
Aker Solutions, Nyutdannet, Ingeniør, Graduate, Engineers
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 12:09|