Project Controller - any exiting prospects out there?
- Project Controller
Adecco is assisting one of our clients in finding a Project Controller in Horten, Strandpromenaden. They are looking for a highly motivated and proactive Project Controller in Sensor & Robotics. The position will report to a Finance manager in the division, and you will be part of a highly qualified finance team.
The Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The project portfolio consists of large and complex projects both in terms of time and content. The client therefore aim for a structured person, with strong analytical skills with an eye for details.
- Monthly project reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Evaluation of risk, opportunities and financial impact within the projects
- Calculations of new tenders, including understanding terms and conditions
- Continuous improvement and process efficiency projects
- Support decision making within reporting and governance
- Other ad-hoc tasks within the Finance team
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance or Economics
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with project controlling or other relevant experience
- Good Excel and IT system competence
- Fluency in English, both verbal and in writing is a requirement.
You are able to
- Work independent and initiate own tasks
- Focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve goals
- Adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- Analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- Collaborate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
The client offers:
- An international, dynamic and innovative environment
- Collaboration with several different departments and functions
- Competence development through challenges
- Highly qualified colleagues who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
Please apply if this is a position to your liking! The position duration is set to 31.12.2022.
This employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. The successful candidate may start work with limited accesses whilst the clearance is being processed. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
Controller, Project, Horten, longterm
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 14:33|