We are looking for a Privacy and Compliance Manager to join our legal team!
- Dun & Bradstreet Norway
- Privacy and Compliance Manager Norway & Denmark
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
About the roleAre you eager to use your legal and/or compliance competences, project management experience, and communication skills to ensure that our business can comply with complex and evolving data protection requirements? We are looking for someone who can be a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for our Norwegian and Danish markets and spend part of their time supporting our cross-market privacy and compliance activities.
This role sits within the Global Compliance Organization in the Legal team, and will work closely with Security, Data Governance and Product teams. You will become part of a Network of around 12 Privacy Officers covering 18 European markets.
Data protection is close to your heart and you are eager to set high standards for an international data and analytics company. You are passionate about the legal framework around data protection and curious about challenges organizations are facing here.
Key responsibilities include
As Data Protection Officer for Denmark and Norway you will report directly to the Managing Attorney for European Compliance within the Legal team. You will have standard DPO tasks under Article 39 GDPR and will be greatly supported by the Global Legal team and our existing corporate procedures in the execution of those tasks. You will partner with the business and colleagues within the Legal team to contribute to the continuous improvement of our global compliance and ethics program, including our global privacy program, through the development, implementation, demonstration, and oversight of standards and efficient, measurable processes that drive organizational accountability for operating with integrity and the highest standards of business ethics and conduct.
Your main tasks will be:
- Assist in answering complex or escalated queries from data subjects and customers
- Work within the corporate privacy impact assessment process to represent your markets
- Oversee the accuracy and completeness of the records of processing and transfer registry for your markets in alignment with our global processes
- Manage license and permit requirements
- Assist with regulator inspections and audits
- Respond to ad hoc internal questions
- Assist with negotiating customer data processing agreements
- Manage your local privacy notices and support with updates
- Help identify, assess, and mitigate data protection compliance risks
- Assist with global data protection compliance programmes
- Help identify data breaches and work with the Legal team to identify when external reporting is required
- Keep informed and up to date on local market cases, judgements and regulator opinions for how these may affect our business
- Provide consultation on local market requirements that are more stringent or nuanced than global standards and practices
- Provide training to business stakeholders and key teams to increase competencies and awareness
- Co-operate with and act as point of contact for the Authorities.
- Support with reviewing vendor privacy reviews
- You have experience with data protection and might be a qualified lawyer or have a legal background.
- You have a good understanding of Danish and Norwegian.
- An understanding of the credit market would be an advantage.
- You are commercially focused and provide sensible risk based advice.
- You are team-oriented, forward-looking, and committed to continuous improvement.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
- Langkaia 1, 0150 Oslo
- Jurist / Advokat
legal, data, gdpr, dataprotectionofficer, dataprotection
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 11:32|