Piping & Layout Engineer
- Techouse AS
- Piping & Layout Engineer
We offer exciting work with great potential for personal development with your technical qualifications and experience. Our environment is very flexible and dynamic with short decision lines between management and employees. We are involved with exciting 'green' projects with flexible discipline tasking to suit your profile. Techouse also offer the possibility for remote working access, flexible working time and sharp technology with digitalisation product and office. All disciplines within Techouse have some of the best senior engineers in their field who can provide support and training.
Techouse currently offer positions within one or in combination of the following areas:
1. Piping & Layout Design PDMS/E3D
2. Pipe Support design & analysis
3. Pipe Stress Analysis
Responsibilities and tasks within areas 1 and 2:
- Piping, pipe support & Multidiscipline Layout
- Design Review chairing incl. HSE and working environment
- Prepare MTO's for bulk (tubing, piping, fittings, pipe supports, insulation etc.)
- Prepare 3D & drawings for procurement, fabrication and installation
- Update tag and documentation info in ProArc-databases.
- Follow-up of Special Item packages and vendor documentation (PRE).
- Prepare EWP’s (Engineering Work Packs) and follow-up outfitting Contractor.
- Follow-up of yard installation work and respond to site queries.
Responsibilities and tasks within area 3:
- Piping Engineer to verify pipe design including supports and technical requirements for piping components
- Verify piping design in accordance with EU Pressure Directive (PED)
- Prepare pipe stress documentation, incl. stress procedures, critical line list and stress reports
- Perform analysis using Caesar II and other manual calculations
- Be part of Piping and Layout working processes and project execution
- Support Mechanical discipline for the strain sensitive equipment
- Follow up vendor technical requirements for piping fabrication and installation
Qualifications 1. and 2.:
- Good knowledge of NORSOK
- Experienced in PDMS or E3D will be preferred
- Candidates with installation and/ or EWP experience preferred.
- Minimum education: Bachelor
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience from Oil & Gas.
- Familiar with Norsok and other statutory requirements.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Norwegian language will be preferred.
- Please add at least two references to your CV / application.
Techouse is a leader in the provision of offshore platform processing equipment and services to the international oil & gas industry. We specialize in water treatment systems, energy recovery units (WHRU), gas turbine technology, pressure and temperature technology, energy-efficiency systems and engineering services. The company is a pre-qualified, multi-discipline provider of process equipment to major oil companies, upstream equipment businesses and EPCIC contractors on a global basis. Techouse employs approximately 50 people and is headquartered in Forus, Norway with branch offices in Stavanger, Vanvikan, Skøyen, Langhus and Glasgow.
pdms, piping, offshoreerfaring, pakkeingeniør
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 13:30|