Structural Analysis Engineer & Structural 3D Designer
- Techouse AS
- Structural Analysis Engineer & Structural 3D Designer
We offer exciting work with great potential for personal development with your technical qualifications and experience. Our environment is very flexible and dynamic with short decision lines between management and employees. We are involved with exciting 'green' projects with flexible discipline tasking to suit your profile. Techouse also offer the possibility for remote working access, flexible working time and sharp technology with digitalisation product and office. All disciplines within Techouse have some of the best senior engineers in their field who can provide support and training.
Techouse currently offer positions within one or in combination of the following areas:
1. Structural Analysis Engineer
2. Structural PDMS/E3D Designer
Responsibilities and tasks for Structural Analysis Engineer:
- Discipline administration, progress reporting, participation in multidiscipline meetings
- Structural calculations of main, secondary and outfitting steel for permanent and temporary phases
- Software Staad.Pro, Sesam-Genie and Mathcad
- Prepare structural design report
- Engineering check of drawings
- Prepare EWP’s (Engineering Work Packs) and follow-up outfitting Contractor
Responsibilities and tasks for Structural PDMS/E3D Designer:
- 3D Modelling of main, secondary and outfitting steel – Software PDMS and/or E3D
- Concept development of practical solutions for main, secondary and outfitting steel
- Drawing preparation (and checking) in PDMS Draft / E3D
- Prepare structural MTO's
- Fabrication follow-up
Qualifications for Structural Analysis Engineer:
- Good knowledge of NORSOK and DNVGL requirements
- Candidates with installation and/ or EWP experience preferred
Qualifications for Structural PDMS/E3D Designer:
- Experienced in PDMS or E3D will be preferred
- Minimum education: Bachelor
(practical experience from fabrication will also be evaluated)
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience with 3D-modelling from Oil & Gas industry.
- Familiar with NORSOK and other statutory requirements.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Multidiscipline understanding.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Norwegian language will be preferred.
- Please add at least two references to your CV / application.
Techouse is a leader in the provision of offshore platform processing equipment and services to the international oil & gas industry. We specialize in water treatment systems, energy recovery units (WHRU), gas turbine technology, pressure and temperature technology, energy-efficiency systems and engineering services. The company is a pre-qualified, multi-discipline provider of process equipment to major oil companies, upstream equipment businesses and EPCIC contractors on a global basis. Techouse employs approximately 50 people and is headquartered in Forus, Norway with branch offices in Stavanger, Vanvikan, Skøyen, Langhus and Glasgow.
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 13:32|