Are you our next Process Engineer - HVAR and Potable Water?
- MDE Stavanger
- Process Engineer - HVAR and Potable Water
- Evaluate and follow up the integrity of HVAC and Potable Water systems on our plants
- Work as a project engineer in the HVAC and PWS discipline in operations projects
- Be part of a team preparing for operation of our new projects.
- Process/HVAC engineer with experience in HVAC and Potable Water System design and operation
- Knowledge of applicable technical standards
- Familiar with technical barriers and requirements for safe operation
DUE DATE: 23.09.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: STJØRDAL, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.11.2021 - 01.04.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Process, Engineer, HVAR, Potable, Water
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 10:10|