Helly Hansen is looking for a Customer Operations Manager
- Helly Hansen AS
- Customer Operations Manager
We are looking for a Customer Operations Manager - temporary contract to replace maternity leave
In this position you will have the opportunity to influence and develop one of Norway’s most internationally known and recognised consumer brands. As part of our professional, multinational team you will hold a variety of challenging tasks related to team management.
As the Customer Operations Manager (OPS) you will manage, maintain and continuously improve the processes in place for Helly Hansen customers. You will also provide the Customer and Sales teams with the necessary tools and information to facilitate operational excellence and simplify the way we do business.
This role demands a high degree of operational mentality, great professionalism, adaptability, tact and self-confidence. The ability to work in a fast-paced evolving sales environment and complex system environment is critical to success in this position.
This position will be based in one of our offices in Oslo, Nottingham or Munich. You will report to the CO Director Europe and will work in close co-operation with the European Customer Operations team and various other functions within the company.
- Systems: Be the regional European Super User and the ultimate point of contact for the support with our infrastructure within the European Customer Operation Team – ERP, Phone System, etc. Serve as liaison between Customer Operation and IT to conduct System improvement and training for the regional Customer Service teams.
- Process: Coordinate the European processes to identify, develop, collect, and deliver relevant sell-in tools to meet the core needs of the Sales Force and Customer service teams.
- Seasonal Operations: Manage and monitor the successful roll-out of seasonal samples, create and verify seasonal price lists, communicating on seasonal updates regarding collections launches. Be the owner of the Customer Op’s Seasonal timeline ensuring that all parties and Cross functions respect their milestones for a smooth season launch and roll out.
- Business Integration: Manage the strategy and strategy related to interfaces connections with our B2b Partners (EDI and B2b Platform). This require ongoing communication with B2b Partners, Sales, IT and Customer Service team to facilitate the testing and implementation in Prod Environment. Ensure that appropriate resources are in place to support both business and technical aspects of these implementations.
- Owner of the data: Manage with a continuous improvement mentality the maintenance, adjustment, change management and validity of the Data in use and under responsibility of the CO team (customer master, price lists, discount, Order Book management). Help to ensure that HH company standards and regional conditions are respected and follow up within the Customer Service Teams.
- Creation and Follow up of the Forecast: Responsible to consolidate and generate the monthly Sales & Shipping forecast with the Customer Operations team, ensure the weekly follow up and gather explanations around overachievements or possible gaps.
- Project: Participation and management of European and cross-functional projects to avoid downsides and maximizing upsides (Defined project by project). Initiate follow up and manage special customer Projects and Professional Services partnerships directly with the Special Project Coordinator.
- Training: Help to manage, build and develop a stable, highly committed and performing customer service team. Continuously listen to the team and keep up promises to create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit. Conduct continuous review of the systems in place to ascertain the essential changes and improvements needed.
- KPI’s and Reporting: Create, develop and maintain the reports that relate to the team to control a stable level of operational and service to our customers.
Skills / Personal Qualities
As a member of the Customer Operations Team it is required to have an excellence approach servicing our customers, be a positive influence in the team and excel in the daily operations management. Below is the set of skills you should bring and develop in this position:
- Service Excellence Driver
- Improver Mindset
- Follow up and Continuity (ownership)
- Operational Front Line (escalation point)
- Communication & Collaboration Xfunctional
- People Development (Training plan)
- Project Management
- Curious / Out of the box thinking
- Guidelines and Processes Management
- Data & System Management
Be able to take decisions, making the "Yes" and "No" calls, at times without full access to information and complete visibility; be passionate for the Helly Hansen brands, and for our customers; execute fully and be result-driven, focus on getting the job despite obstacles; display tireless positive energy - starting and finishing the day with the same enthusiasm; show the ability to energize others (the team, colleagues, and the customers), getting them motivated, and inspire them to execute in the face of adversity.
Experiences / Qualifications
- Experience: Should be a high-performing member of our Customer Service Team; Demonstrated potential of taking part in cross-functional projects that brought value to the whole customer service team.
- Education and language: Ideally, have a University Degree and qualifications in Business; Possess advanced computer literacy; Fluent in English and preferably one other language - written and spoken.
- Team leading skills with the ability to understand group dynamics to build consensus in support of stated goals;
This position has a light travel schedule of about 2 to 3 weeks per annum.
The opportunity to join a high-performance team within a global brand in growth. A young and experienced international environment, with a culture of inclusion, empowerment and ownership. Competitive benefits, and an active environment with passion for sports.
The position is a full-time employment for the period of 1st November 2021 to July 2023.
Workplace: Munich, UK or Oslo.
Questions can be directed to Kristin.Skold@hellyhansen.com
Application is ONLY accepted in portal and not later than 23rd September 2021.
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world's harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics over 140 years ago. Other breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with Lifa® Stay Dry Technology, and today's award winning and patented H2Flow® temperature regulating system.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.
Helly Hansen's outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world. To learn more about Helly Hansen's latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 09:35|