Do you have passion for vessels and technological development within the shipping industry?
- Fleet Services
- Technical Superintendent
As a result of an internal promotion, we have an opening for a Technical Superintendent to join our Fleet Management team in Bergen, Norway.
This role requires a self-driven, dedicated and detail-oriented person with sailing experience from vessels, or other relevant technical background. Preferable with previous experience from ship management.
Gearbulk operates the largest fleet of open hatch vessels, specifically designed and equipped to transport unitized cargoes such as forest products, steels and non-ferrous metals and project cargo. We are looking for a Technical Superintendent who will be fully responsible for the safe and efficient technical management of a fleet of ships, including all matters concerning the vessels daily operation. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Monitoring and supporting all technical matters.
- Follow up of the day-to-day technical and HSEQ work onboard assigned vessels.
- Management of vessel budgets and costs.
- Management of maintenance and dry dockings.
- Close cooperation with the crewing, insurance and procurement functions to ensure the efficient operational management of the vessels.
To be successful in the role you need to be:
- Good understanding and insight in onboard systems and procedures.
- Good at building relations and enjoy working with people from different cultures.
- Have a good understanding of cost control.
- Uphold high SEQ standards.
- A believer in team-work, collaboration, and knowledge-sharing.
- Experienced with international work and enjoy travelling for work.
In Gearbulk you will be part of a strong technical team of Technical Superintendents and Fleet Managers. We also have an in-house project department focusing on technical development and the future solutions for our fleet. We have a high focus on individual growth opportunities, and are providing training and a flexible working arrangement.
Our strong company culture is embedded around our values: Compassion, Integrity, Responsibility, Respect and Courage. If you can relate to these values, please send your application to us by 30th of September.
All inquiries will be handled confidentially.
- 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Maritim og offshore,
- Sjøfart / Maskinist,
- Teknisk personell
Shipping, Bulk, Vessel, Technical, Management
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 15:39|