- DOF Subsea
- Financial Analyst
Who we are
DOF Subsea AS provides integrated project managed and engineered subsea solutions to the offshore oil and gas industry. Our core business is the execution of complex subsea operations, to depths of 3000 metres, using owned and operated world-class, purpose-built vessels.
We offer expertise, modern, high-specification assets and quality services. Our fleet stands at 27 vessels, has an average age of 6.5 years and is supported by 71 ROVs.
Head quartered in Bergen, Norway, we are located globally in the North Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico, Brazil, Asia, and West Africa to allow us to respond to the strategic needs of our clients. To do this, we provide facilities, equipment and expertise accessible and committed to local markets.
Key responsibility for this position will include:
Support the Company within the following area;
- Finance, Commercial and Administration
- Analyses and presentations
- Internal and external reporting
- Ad hoc project co-ordination
- BSc in business administration with preferred specialisation within Finance
- From last year students up to 3 years experience
- Additional courses/education covering the following areas; investment analysis and intermediate accounting
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office software
- Fluent Norwegian and English both verbal and written
- Excellent data proficiency
competitive salary package, a progressive career path and the support of an excellent leadership team, in a role that is challenging and provides the opportunity to make fundamental contributions to the success of the company.
Application due date: ASAP
Martin Lundberg, CFO: +47 55 25 22 27
Conny Tvedt, Corporate HR Manager Phone: +47 55 25 20 35
Start date: ASAP
- Bergen, 5006 Bergen
- Kraft og energi,
- Olje og gass
Finance, Corporate, Analyst, Energy
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Conny Tvedt
- Corporate HR Manager
- Martin Lundberg
Bergen, 5006 Bergen
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 11:15|