Join us to be our next Mechanic Technician
- Mechanic Technician
TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Mechanic Technician at MPM
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we design and build unique high performance Flow Meters with a precision you won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a motivated person who can join our multicultural assembly team in Stavanger.
- Assembles and tests meters in accordance with TechnipFMC specifications
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area
- Practices good housekeeping in work area
- Works under minimal supervision and may adapt procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet special needs. Resolves all but most complex problems and questions independently
- Completes and signs off all procedures and test reports in a timely manner
- Uses material handling equipment to move parts, components and subassemblies from one work or storage area to another as required
- This position reports to the Team Leader - Assembly
- This position is located in Stavanger - Forus
You are meant for this job if
- You have a Technician Diploma in Mechanics
- You have a G4 Traverse Crane Certificate
- You have a T1-T4 Truck License
- You are a strong communicator (both oral, and written) in English
- You are re flexible, supportive and trustworthy
- You are innovative, solution-orientated, and can help us solve complex problems
- You are committed and proactive
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Career path and learning opportunities
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
"As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality."
- Antall stillinger
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Mekanikk og installasjon
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 09:17|