Accounting Manager Sweden
- Group Accounting
We are looking for a new Accounting Manager for our Swedish companies within the Flokk group to join our international accounting team in an independent and important role.
Area of responsibility and tasks
As Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for all accounting for the Swedish companies within Flokk group. You will secure that our financial reporting are made according to Flokk's internal rules, as well as Swedish local accounting rules. You will be resonsible for:
- Monthly reporting to the Group
- Prepare and support in annual audit both locally and towards the group.
- Current accounts
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Reporting VAT, company tax and customs tax
This is an independent role, where you are in charge of the full accounting; from daily transactions to final audits. You report to your manager with Flokk HQ in Oslo, but you can choose if you want to work from our plant in Nässjö or our head office in Oslo. The work pace follows monthly deadlines and annual audits, when workload can be heavier than reminder of year.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from accounting
- Good ability and experience in using accounting support tools
- Knowledge of Swedish accounting rules
- Good written and spoken Swedish/Norwegian in addition to English
It is positive if you Experience from corporate accounting and/or experience from working on remote management is very positive, but not an absolute requirement.
Who you are
- To be able to succeed in this role, we believe you are an independent person who takes responsibility for your work and your own progress.
- It is important that you have the ability to plan, organize and prioritize your daily work successfully and are able to keep deadlines.
- Flokk is a growing company where a lot of things are happening. Therefor we believe that you find it inspiring when our company changes and develops.
- Even if things do not always go your way, or if there is a heavy workload in periods, you are able to remain focused and efficient.
What we can offer:
- Exciting work in a globally growing Group
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference and drive business value in Flokk
- Dedicated and competent colleagues in an active working environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Flokk`s values are: Human - Centered, Sustainable, Innovative. Our values represent the driving force in Flokk. They motivate us to deliver good results and guide us in how we work with our customers, suppliers and each other.
We hope you feel this opportunity is exciting, and that you now want to be part of the Flokk "family" and join us in our mission to "Inspire great work".
Flokk is the leading manufacturer of high-quality workplace furniture in Europe, developing a growing family of global brands. We are the proud owner of product brands HÅG, Offecct, Giroflex, RH, Profim, 9to5 Seating, BMA, RBM, and Malmstolen. A structured focus on the environment through several decades has enabled us to be a leader in the development of sustainable furniture.
Our head office is in Oslo, Norway, with main production sites in Røros (Norway), Nässjö (Sweden), Turek (Poland) and Hawthorne (USA). In addition, we keep sales offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, UK, France, Switzerland, Singapore, USA, Canada, China and Australia. Flokk products are sold in more than 80 countries worldwide. About 1900 employees work together to realize the vision of Flokk: Inspire great work.
- Drammensveien 145, 0277 Oslo
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 09:10|