Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
- Aker Solutions AS
- Subcontract and Warranty Advisor
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Subcontract and Warranty management department in Stavanger is now looking for a Subcontract and Warranty Advisor to join our team.
What will you be doing?
- Main task is to enter into and follow-up subcontracts and frame agreements
- Make relevant call-off’s on frame agreements
- Handle warranty claims from client and towards subcontractors
- Follow up any quality issues with both technical and commercial expertise according to a defined work process
- Develop and maintain relevant contract administrative system
- Advise on contractual and commercial issues related to the subcontracts
- Assist tender-, and project organizations including supply chain personnel
- Participate in relevant networks
We think you should have:
- Relevant contract, commercial and/or technical education/experience
- Relevant experience with offshore- or construction contracts, including Norwegian standard contracts
- Good communication skills
- Independent and focused on quality
- HSE mindset
- Structured, systematic and accurate approach
- Negotiation skills
- Language skills: fluent oral and written Norwegian and English
More reasons to work with us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
- Immediate proximity to public transport, restaurants and shopping
- Free gym membership at state-of the art training facilities
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
- Jåttåvågveien 10, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
Aker Solutions, Stavanger, Subcontract and Warranty Advisor, HSE
Spørsmål om stillingen
Jåttåvågveien 10, 4020 Stavanger
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 09:06|