HR Business Partner
- Techconsult AS
- HR Business Partner O 22199
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For ABB we are now looking for a HR Business Partner.
ABB is a supplier of solutions for increased productivity and energy efficiency. ABB’s Energy Industries business unit provide safety and automation systems, IT-solutions, drives and electrical systems, telecommunication systems and instrumentation to onshore and offshore installations. We deliver solutions to a wide variety of industries e.g. oil & gas, power generation, aluminum, cement, chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, tunnels, aquaculture, fishfarming, metal, mining and pulp & paper. ABB’s Energy Industries operations in Norway are located in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Hammerfest and Stord and employ about 800 employees.
Take this challenging opportunity in one of the world’s leading technology companies!
Local HR Business Partner
We are seeking a proactive and business-oriented HR Business Partner for Energy Industries in Oslo. You will work with our professional management teams to coach and develop the organization, managers, and employees to reach our goals based on the business and HR strategy. Tasks are performed in close cooperation with ABB’s global HR team and centers.
As the Location HR Business Partner, you will have the opportunity to influence the organizational development within the Energy Industries business unit and use your knowledge, experience and competence to develop the organization in the right direction during challenging and exiting times.
- Partner to line management in HR challenges
- Implement HR policies and Compensation & Benefits schemes in line with ABB country policy
- Implement HR processes according to ABB standards
- Ensure that career development plans and succession plans are completed by line managers according to ABB strategy
- Plan employee communication activities and monitor implementations
- Business representative towards local unions both ad hoc and in formal organizational bodies
- Participate in recruitment processes on behalf of the recruitment department when needed
- Support managers and be proactive with regards to initiation of organizational change processes and design in a highly dynamic working environment
- Participation in various relevant projects as needed
- We are looking for a confident, robust and resourceful HR Business Partner with initiative
- You must have a structured way of working with an adaptable and flexible attitude
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR related topics or other relevant management degrees or higher education
- Five years’ experience in HR Management, including at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- Highly communicative with good interpersonal and organization skills
- In-depth knowledge concerning employment law, labor regulations, social environment, compensation & benefits, personnel management & administration
- Strategic skills and operational focus
- Absolutely trustworthy and confidential
- Problem solving approach with consulting skills
We can offer:
- A positive, exciting and fast paced work environment
- Comfortable and good working conditions, with informal and close contact between employees and managers at all levels
- Flexible working hours
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.? www.abb.com
At ABB, we have a clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
English; fluent written and spoken
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
- http://techconsult.no/stillinger/sok-pa-stillinger, 0666 Oslo
- Olje og gass
- HR, personal og rekruttering
Spørsmål om stillingen
http://techconsult.no/stillinger/sok-pa-stillinger, 0666 Oslo
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 08:43|