We need you to execute and improve our LCI solutions in oil and gas!
- Aker BP ASA
- Senior LCI Professional - Asset
Aker BP has a clear ambition - to become the leading independent offshore exploration and production company. We are challenging standard practices in the oil and gas industry.
Now we are looking for people who want to take part in changing the industry and driving necessary improvements.
As Senior LCI Professional - Asset, you are part of the Overground Information Management team. You will work closely with your assigned asset as responsible for their LCI activities. In addition, you will be important in the LCI improvement agenda, using your operational experience to help shape holistic LCI solutions for Aker BP.
Typical work tasks will be:
- Responsible for LCI activities in assigned asset
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements, industry and company specifications
- Identify and coordinate training needs as well as mentoring
- Contribute to the improvement agenda for LCI in the company
- Drive adoption of specifications, processes and ways of working towards area of responsibility
- Responsible for the adoption of Aker BP strategy and practices
- Drive collaboration and alignment in the organisation
- Provide input and core knowledge towards tools, system integration and workflows
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in engineering. However, extensive LCI experience may replace formal education
- Minimum 5 years of experience within LCI or engineering, preferably both
- Extensive understanding of LCI related processes, requirements, and systems
- Experience from oil & gas operator
- Experience working in multidiscipline teams and handling interfaces
- Experience in digitalizing LCI processes
- Fluent Norwegian and English proficiency
You are a good match for this role and Aker BP if you:
- Have good interpersonal communication- and influencing skills
- Are a team player with a “One Team” behaviour, proactively seeking advice and sharing knowledge
- Are a self-starter with a strong delivery focus, structured and systematic
- Have the drive to deliver on an “always improving” mindset, including new working methods and digital tools
- Are flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
We believe that a diverse workforce contributes to organisational success, and offer equal opportunities regardless of race, gender, religion, age, or disabilities. Candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of background.
Please apply by: 28.09.2021. Please be advised applications will be processed on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. With consent, candidates will be subject to a background check, and we ask that you attach your academic transcripts with your application.
Locations: Trondheim and Stavanger are possible locations for this position. Please specify your preference in your application.
Contact information: Eivor Øines, email@example.com.
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe, and we have significant ambitions. The company targets further opportunities for growth and value creation through both exploration and merger and acquisition activities.
- 7011 Trondheim
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2021 06:39|