We need you to shape future LCI solutions in oil and gas!
- Aker BP ASA
- Senior LCI Professional - Governance
Aker BP has a clear ambition - to become the leading independent offshore exploration and production company. We are challenging standard practices in the oil and gas industry.
Now we are looking for people who want to take part in changing the industry and driving necessary improvements.
As Senior LCI Professional - Governance, you will work with LCI governance as part of the Data Foundation team. You will take a central role in shaping holistic LCI solutions for Aker BP.
Typical work tasks will be:
- Responsible for LCI governing processes
- Responsible for LCI specifications
- Represent Aker BP in external industry collaboration forums
- Work with improvement and digitalization teams to define future ways of working
- Provide subject matter expertise to the business, assets and special projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering. However, extensive LCI experience may replace formal education
- Minimum 10 years of experience within LCI or engineering, preferably both
- Experience from Oil&Gas Operator
- Team lead experience
- Extensive understanding of LCI related processes, requirements, and systems
- Experience working in multidiscipline teams and handling interfaces
- Experience in digitalizing LCI processes
- Fluent Norwegian and English proficiency
You are a good match for this role and Aker BP if you:
- Have good interpersonal communication- and influencing skills
- Are a team player with a “One Team” behaviour, proactively seeking advice and sharing knowledge
- Are a self-starter with a strong delivery focus, structured and systematic
- Have the drive to deliver on an “always improving” mindset, including new working methods and digital tools
- Are flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
We believe that a diverse workforce contributes to organisational success, and offer equal opportunities regardless of race, gender, religion, age, or disabilities. Candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of background.
Please apply by: 28.09.2021. Please be advised applications will be processed on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. With consent, candidates will be subject to a background check, and we ask that you attach your academic transcripts with your application.
Locations: Trondheim or Stavanger are possible locations for this position. Please specify your preference in your application.
Contact information: Anne Lisæth Schøyen, email@example.com.
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe, and we have significant ambitions. The company targets further opportunities for growth and value creation through both exploration and merger and acquisition activities.
- 4020 Stavanger
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 7011 Trondheim
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||27. sep. 2021 23:38|