We are seeking a Local HR Business Partner
- Folk AS for ABB AS
- 2466 - Local HR Business Partner
- Vi intervjuer fortløpende
Duration of the assignment is 1 year.
You will work with our professional management teams to coach and develop the organization, managers, and employees to reach our goals based on the business and HR strategy. Tasks are performed in close cooperation with ABB’s global HR team and centers.
As the Location HR Business Partner, you will have the opportunity to influence the organizational development within the Energy Industries business unit and use your knowledge, experience and competence to develop the organization in the right direction during challenging and exiting times.
- Partner to line management in HR challenges
- Implement HR policies and Compensation & Benefits schemes in line with ABB country policy
- Implement HR processes according to ABB standards
- Ensure that career development plans and succession plans are completed by line managers according to ABB strategy
- Plan employee communication activities and monitor implementations
- Business representative towards local unions both ad hoc and in formal organizational bodies
- Participate in recruitment processes on behalf of the recruitment department when needed
- Support managers and be proactive with regards to initiation of organizational change processes and design in a highly dynamic working environment
- Participation in various relevant projects as needed
- We are looking for a confident, robust and resourceful HR Business Partner with initiative
- You must have a structured way of working with an adaptable and flexible attitude
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR related topics or other relevant management degrees or higher education
- Five years’ experience in HR Management, including at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- Highly communicative with good interpersonal and organization skills
- In-depth knowledge concerning employment law, labor regulations, social environment, compensation & benefits, personnel management & administration
- Strategic skills and operational focus
- Absolutely trustworthy and confidential
- Problem solving approach with consulting skills
ABB can offer;
- A positive, exciting and fast paced work environment
- Comfortable and good working conditions, with informal and close contact between employees and managers at all levels
- Flexible working hours
- Workplace: Oslo (Fornebu from march 2022)
Folk can offer:
- Interesting onshore and offshore positions all over Norway and abroad
- Good long-term opportunities with our clients
- Individual and adapted follow-up while on assignment
- Good career development opportunities in an interesting and innovative sector
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Sponsored training agreement with a nationwide chain of fitness centres
- Social events and pleasant tokens of appreciation throughout the year
We see possibilities in your competence!
In Folk, we work in accordance with our values: ethical, personal, enthusiastic and flexible.
Since the establishment in 2004, Folk AS has assisted Norwegian and international companies by selecting and recruiting skilled people within technical and administrative disciplines for project-based, temporary and permanent positions
This is what we are good at here lies our expertise.
Our values are: ethical, personal, committed and flexible.
ABB is a supplier of solutions for increased productivity and energy efficiency. ABB’s Energy Industries business unit provide safety and automation systems, IT-solutions, drives and electrical systems, telecommunication systems and instrumentation to onshore and offshore installations. We deliver solutions to a wide variety of industries e.g. oil & gas, power generation, aluminum, cement, chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, tunnels, aquaculture, fishfarming, metal, mining and pulp & paper. ABB’s Energy Industries operations in Norway are located in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Hammerfest and Stord and employ about 800 employees.
Take this challenging opportunity in one of the world’s leading technology companies!
HR Business Partner, HR, Human Recourses
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 12:28|