Food production worker
- Produksjonsmedarbeider Foredling
On behalf of our client at Bømlo, we are searching for motivated production workers for the food industry on long term. As a production worker within the fishing industry, you will be part of a team that will ensure optimal daily operation of the production in accordance with food hygiene standards. The work consists of fileting, packing and processing fish in production line.
The position will be part of a shift plan with working hours primarily during the day and evening hours Monday to Friday. Some overtime may occur.
Start-up: Soon as possible or by appointment
- Fileting, packing and processing of fish (salmon)
- Keep control of the work area
- Work in accordance with HSE and hygiene rules
- Various other tasks related to the operation
- Approved background check from the Civil Aviation Authority (police certificate and documented 5 years back in time)
- Former experience from food production/industry/production
- Not afraid of hard work
- Able to maintain a positive attitude
- Fluency in English or Norwegian
- Be familiar with hygiene and HSE rules
- Polite and precise
- Fast and effective
- Can work independently and in team
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Likes to work in high tempo with routine tasks
- Wages according to the tariff (NNN)
- Support from the Adecco consultant (regarding accommodation, background check, corona tests and other formalities)
- A good and social work environment
- Overtime rate and shift schedule
The work opportunity is an immediate start for the right candidates, please apply now. The right candidates will be offered a fixed term employment at Adecco and client assignment.
If you have any questions regarding this job opening, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
productionworker, salmon, fish, foodproduction, work
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2021 15:51|