Global Applications Architect
- Læringsverkstedet konsern
- Global Applications Architect
Are you a technically skilled, delivery focused Applications Architect with experience of contributing to successful business change programmes and shaping IT strategies for services, applications and data? Do you want to make a difference on an international scale to tens of thousands of students? Are you interested in supporting the delivery of Dibber Group’s global digital transformation initiatives?
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Global Applications Architect with a strong background in building robust, scalable, secure, predictable, high-quality, and high-performance global solutions for Dibber Group. This is a new role and therefore an exciting opportunity to define and deliver the global IT architecture landscape in line with supporting our existing footprint and global ambitions of growth. You will work closely with the leadership team and key stakeholders across the group and provide technical leadership throughout the programme lifecycle. You will work closely and report to the CIO, so a collaborative and proactive team-player personality is essential.
The Global Application Architect’s work involves developing the core technical platform, capabilities, and services that support business processes and data including mapping the relationships between IT platform/infrastructure components (i.e., End Users, IT Systems Software & Hardware, Business / Educational applications and Communication apps between the school and the parents). The position is also responsible for identifying the key technology interactions and dependencies across systems/platforms, impacting the organization’s ability to achieve integration, compatibility, compliance, performance targets and reduce technical debt. Evaluating total cost of ownership and return on investment of various IT platform/infrastructure alternatives
Duties and responsibilities
- Experience as a Senior or Principal developer, Architect, or equivalent
- Strong Hands-on experience with the Microsoft Azure Tech stacks including SSIS, ADLS Gen2, Azure Synapse Analytics, Polybase, ADF, Active Directory, .Net as well as familiarity with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Proven experience of designing and architecting cloud native solutions with infrastructure /platform/application providers (AWS/Azure etc), Understanding the interoperability of mobile platforms and technology selections.
- Knowledge of automation tools and the concepts of Automation, for example JAMs and Azure Automation. Server platforms knowledge including VMWare virtualisation technologies
- Familiarity of development tools including SQL SSIS and administration of the data warehouses such as Synapse
- Work to understand the role of each component and its potential in any future architecture. Ensure consistency of design across integrations within the organization
- Present solutions in compelling written documentation and confident presentations to non-technical & technical savvy colleagues. Communicate the art of the possible.
- Providing governance to the cloud environments by ensuring that the processes and guidelines are followed
- Preference given to candidates with architecture experience in Education industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technical, Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent is required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years of relevant Architecture experience required with cross-functional system integration in a global context.
- Deep understanding of enterprise IT architecture (application and infrastructure), business architecture governance, data architecture governance, and SLDC/project/solution governance
- Proven experience working with agile, integrated application ecosystems, specifically including Azure, LAMP and other open-source equivalents, Microsoft Office 365, AI/ML services, devOps and current generation of web and portal technologies
- Proven experience working with cloud application architecture migrations and cloud-based dynamic integrations, including tools and best practices. Act as the technical design authority providing architectural advice.
- Proven ability to quickly learn, calibrate, mentor and effectively transfer technology research and relevant trends to stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of key principles and concepts of enterprise application design, database, server platforms, virtualization, networking, security, storage, BI, cloud computing
- Possess Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification is highly preferred.
- Strong business acumen with analytical ability to assess business issues and align them effectively with existing and planned technology initiatives
About DibberDibber is the largest private early childhood education care company in the Nordics with head office in Norway. Dibber is currently operational in 9 countries with 530 pre-school units, 9,000 employees and providing services to 40,000 children.
We want the most important values in the world to grow, the children. We want children to be seen, heard, and taken care of. That is the foundation of our culture. With playful learning, collaboration, and sense of mastery we believe we can give the kids the foundation to develop and become the best version of themselves. Dibber is a value-based company fully owned and led by pedagogues, Hans Jacob Sundby and Randi Sundby.
- Karl Johans gate, 0159 Oslo
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 12:04|