IT Projects and Compliance Manager
- Læringsverkstedet konsern
- IT Projects and Compliance Manager
Duties and responsibility
- Partners with business owners and stakeholders to create, review and gain approval of scope and plans including measures of success, scope, schedule, costs, risk and issue identification and mitigation
- Develop and maintain project plans and communicate milestones; ensure appropriate approvals are obtained for each project phase and that all team members have an understanding of expectations, timelines, and scope
- Ensure that proposed project solution fits with agreed upon outcomes and deliverables including functional, technical, performance, security, scalability, process, and total cost of ownership
- Manage the day-to-day details of the project including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, budget, and risks; track progress and monitor all development activities to ascertain and control progress
- Report schedule, budget, and delivery details to business and IT management; proactively advise management of interim plans, potential issues, mitigating strategies, and implications of requested scope or resource changes
- Facilitate project meetings; brief the project team on status reporting, risk identification, issue resolution, feedback, and input from the team on project planning and execution
- Demonstrates leadership by effectively leading and motivating large, cross-functional project teams
- Undertaking Dibber’s Data Protection policies and processes as well as suggesting any required changes and extensions that supports expanding our business globally
- Performing front line data protection and compliance work including all aspects of development, implementation, maintenance, and reporting.
- Providing advice on conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments, supplier access to Dibber systems and report monthly on data protection issues.
- Organising compliance trainings for the organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science or related discipline.
- PMP/PMI preferred or equivalent. 8+ years’ of IT Project or Program management experience.
- Experience in a Scrum Master or similar Agile role applying Agile principles and practices including delivery of several epics, releases and versions and application of a wide variety of patterns and techniques with a good understanding of technology risk and controls
- Have experience designing and implementing policies around GDPR and Data Protection Act
- Understand compliance requirements from an education services perspective preferred
- People skills with experience building and maintaining trusting relationships to gain support across organizational boundaries
- A strategic thinker that understands both the ‘big picture’ as well as the details that supports it
- Excellent people person, good verbal/written communication skills, problem-solving and interpersonal skills that facilitate effective interactions within cross-functional teams
- Highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
About DibberDibber is the largest private early childhood education care company in the Nordics with head office in Norway. Dibber is currently operational in 9 countries with 530 pre-school units, 9,000 employees and providing services to 40,000 children.
We want the most important values in the world to grow, the children. We want children to be seen, heard, and taken care of. That is the foundation of our culture. With playful learning, collaboration, and sense of mastery we believe we can give the kids the foundation to develop and become the best version of themselves. Dibber is a value-based company fully owned and led by pedagogues, Hans Jacob Sundby and Randi Sundby.
- Karl Johans gate, 0162 Oslo
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 12:01|