We need you to develop future solutions for oil and gas!
- Aker BP ASA
- Senior Process Engineer
The Aker BP Process team is seeking a Process Engineer in the Ivar Aasen Asset. The role is a part of the central Operations and Production team, reporting to the Process Supervisor, but will be seconded to the Ivar Aasen Asset to support daily operations and Hanz project to ensure safe, efficient and reliable operations within the framework of our business management systems and relevant standards and requirements within the process discipline. Hanz is a field in the North Sea, 12 kilometres north of the Ivar Aasen field where Aker BP is the operator and project is ongoing for subsea tie-back to Ivar Aasen.
The role is based onshore at Aker BP office in Trondheim, but may be subjected to some offshore travelling.
- Support asset and projects to ensure safe, efficient and reliable solutions in accordance with relevant standards and requirements for process systems
- Drive continuous improvement within the team
- Work in close collaboration with experts in other disciplines to ensure the best solutions
Typical work tasks will be:
- Support operations and projects with process competence
- Ensure the Hanz project is compliant with governing rules, regulations and standards
- Participate in risk assessments such as HAZOP, barrier mapping, and operational risk assessments (ORA, SORA)
- Contribute to engineering and technical queries (EQ) and Management of Change (MOC)
- Perform process simulations in UniSim
- Perform engineering evaluation of process systems, e.g. sizing of equipment, debottlenecking, performance analysis
- Field allocation and nominal oil and gas export correction factors
- Give input to the development of digital solutions and tools to improve ways of working
- Masters of Science in relevant discipline
- Work experience within oil and gas, preferably experience from operations, engineering and subsea tie-back projects
- Experience with process simulation tools such as Hysys / UniSim
- Good knowledge of relevant requirements, Norwegian and International Standards
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, Norwegian and English
- Proactive and independent
- Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed and Respectful
You are a good match for this role and Aker BP if you:
- Have excellent interpersonal communication- and influencing skills
- Are a team player with a “One Team” behaviour, proactively seeking advice and sharing knowledge
- Are a self-starter with a strong delivery focus, structured and systematic
- Have the drive to deliver on an “always improving” mindset, including new working methods and digital tools
We believe that a diverse workforce contributes to organisational success, and offer equal opportunities regardless of race, gender, religion, age, or disabilities. Candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of background.
Please apply by: 30.09.2021. With consent, candidates will be subject to a background check, and we ask that you attach your academic transcripts with your application.
Contact information: Maren Westlye Hildén, email@example.com.
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe, and we have significant ambitions. The company targets further opportunities for growth and value creation through both exploration and merger and acquisition activities.
- 7011 Trondheim
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||30. sep. 2021 22:39|