Are you our next Senior Automation Engineer?
- MDE Stavanger
- Senior Automation Engineer
- Produce new documentation and drawings such as Cauce&Effect, System Control Diagrams (SCD) diagrams, loop drawings, Fire&Gas and safety systems;
- Produce documentation for Safety and Automation Systems (SAS) documents and drawings in the project
- Following suppliers from start-up to close out
- Review of supplier’s documentation and approving
- Order all instrument materials needed for offshore installation
- Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines
- Discussions with Client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions
- Conduct As-built
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with 5 to 10 years of experience in the Oil & gas Industry
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as PTIL, ATEX, IEC61892, Cyber security and NORSOK
- Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation
- Experienced in several process & utility systems, incl. Platform Control Systems, Fire&Gas and safety system
- Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry
- Knowledge of the differences in using hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical solutions in safety systems
- Knowledge of Siemens Automation systems.
- Experience from Subsea Tie-in projects.
- Team worker
- Social and positive person.
- Deliver on time and quality
- Good Communication in English
- Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: ASAP - 31.12.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Senior, Automation, Engineer, SAS
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2021 14:23|