Solution Architect wanted!
- Extenda Retail
- Solution Architect
By joining Extenda Retail you become part of a market leading company on a journey to build a world class team. We are a value-based company with customers all over Europe. Team spirit and partnership where everyone's contribution counts, sets the foundation of a great culture. Joining Extenda Retail gives you the opportunity not only to develop yourself professionally with our team of retail experts but also to shape something great together when innovating the market.
Extenda Retail is perfectly positioned to aggressively go after new business on a global scale. We are driven by our mission to simplify shopping and we are committed to making sure our existing and future clients thrive in the highly competitive and rapidly changing retail industry.
Our solutions include prescription management and dispensing, Retail ERP, POS and In-store solutions and online prescription sales. As we are moving towards microservices and cloud architecture you will make a day-to-day development of tasks in complex applications and help us reduce time to market.
If you want to be part of the exciting future that lies before us, then we would love for you to join us!
In the role as Solution Architect you will work in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to translate requirements into architectural design that constitutes the blueprint for the solution. As you will promote the use of standard products you’ll analyze the client’s retail processes and information flows where you consider the customer position while implementing solutions based on best practices. Your task is to document, anchor and safeguard the customer solution for functionality, usability, structure and anchoring the business processes in an IT solution.
Your mission is to continuously evolve the customer's retail solution and document the proposed solution to a high standard using best practices and promote the use of standard products. To succeed you will design end to end processes and architecture based on process requirements, application and system landscape. Part of your mission is to drive excellence in the solution and communicate technical vision by building close, collaborative relationships internally as well as externally.
Responsibilities of the role
- Analysis of client Retail processes, information flows. functional and technical requirements and documenting the proposed solution to a high standard using best practices and promote use of standard products
- Design end to end processes and architecture based on process requirements, application and system landscape
- Analyze and define requirements for customer-specific development needs or integration requirements. Structure and define functional requirements in written form as well as models
- Implementation of business processes including customizing and custom development
- Review of business processes and corresponding mapping into IT architecture
- Ensure that product solutions adhere to the market changes and advice on future roadmap
- Responsible for the overall customer solution architecture
- Responsible for ensuring that the organization's professional needs are covered through functional descriptions
- Lead and educate solutions/development teams on requirements
- Coach development teams in development best practices, CI/CD pipelines and architecture
- Ensure that codebase is compliant with existing and new requirements through code review processes
- Lead and implement new optimized best practices in development, design and documentation
We think you are
A self-motivated solutions architect with interest and drive to develop a great understanding of the retail business. We think that you are a skilled communicator who can tailor the message depending on the audience. You also have leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor senior engineers in functional excellence and solution design.
In the role as solutions architect you will work in close collaboration of both internal and external stakeholders whereas your ability to build trust is paramount to your success. You will also need a curious mindset that never stops learning and actively keeps up to date with market trends and changes. With your expertise in engineering you provide guidance to the wider business on technology with the aim to meet commercial requirements.
Skills and requirements
- Higher level of education within Engineering and/or IT
- Knowledge and experience in software development
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Understanding of modern architectural design principles and patterns
- Retail knowledge and/or interest
- Business Acumen
Technical skill set
- CI/CD Methodologies
Tønsberg or Oslo
Extenda Retail is a global software provider to retailers. By clever use of technology, we create solutions for the next generation of retail experience.
We are proud of our extensive client base of leading retailers spanning 35+ countries and counting. Our software enables smooth transactions, operations, and customer journeys and we specialise in the industries of Grocery, Pharmaceutical, Convenience & fuel, and Fashion & specialised trade.
Put simply: We inspire retailers to go further.
Backed by STG partners, a well-established private equity company with extensive experience of investing in the Nordics, we aim for international market lead.
cloud, architect, system engineer, developer
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2021 14:24|