Join our high caliber People & Culture team!
- Kongsberg Digital
- People and Culture Manager
Join our high caliber team as a People and Culture Manager!
KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of the next generation software, and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime and energy sectors. Are you inspired by people, what technology make possible and the green shift?
Then this role is for you!
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. We are now over 600 people with 32 nationalities as we know that different experiences, mindset and perspectives fuel creativity and innovation.
Our adventure has almost just begun, and we are now looking for a People and Culture Manager who will co- create the future with us. At Kongsberg Digital we enjoy to dream big, start small and scale fast. We navigate to our new reality, by shaping a culture that is fostered on curiosity and lifelong learning, and we believe in trust and what people make possible. Our shared values unites us, and we believe in dedication, collaboration and learning.
As a People and Culture Manager you will be an instrumental part of Kongsberg Digital. You will be part of a global HR team to foster business growth, core competitiveness and sustainable development. You will be responsible for strategic and operational people initiatives across the organization. In role you will be working closely with senior management and the entire organization, and bringing people together.
As you will lead the people operations team, you must have a data driven approach to people and business development. You use your experience in smart people operation to drive effectiveness and you act as a trusted and credible global strategic partner on all people related matters. You are a true changemaker by heart, and working with people, customers, technology and growth give you energy.
We believe you:
- Value integrity, openness and respect and have a passion for people and technology
- Are partnership oriented and eager to co-create growth and long term business success
- Work with leadership to develop and execute a people and culture driven growth journey
- Continuously develop our processes and practices reg people operations and smart working
- Be a part of driving the strategic workforce planning, including talent, succession planning and leadership development in close collaboration with the Global Talent Manager and her team.
- Have a agile mindset and are able to create org effectiveness by org design and proactive development
- Believe in the importance of wellbeing, psychological safety, learning and curiosity for business growth
- Working with data and insights to proactively develop people and culture
- Bringing people together and create belonging, building a culture of trust
- Communicating with transparency
- Generating energy and proactively engaging people around you
- Team collaboration as you believe we are better together
- Working in a hybrid and asynchronic global environment
- Lifelong learning as you have a growth mindset
Do you already have....
- 10 years + of valuable experience
- a B.Sc or M.Sc in relevant field
- experience and track record of strong impact in SaaS companies
- led transformational growth journeys
- the ability to integrate business and people strategies to drive change, build organizational alignment, growth and sustainable development
- an eagerness to learn, challenge, develop and drive
- grit, growth mindset and some super powers that you bring with you to the team
The People and Culture Manager will report to SVP HR and Business Support and will play a key part of our growth journey.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply through Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2690585383/?capColoOverride=true
KONGSBERG is a knowledge-based technology group developing systems and solutions for the maritime, offshore, energy, satellite, defense and aerospace industries. Founded 200 years ago, the corporation has continued to transform itself through paradigm shifts in the industry ecosystem and society at large. During the last decades, the group has played a key role in internationalizing the Norwegian core industries by bringing to market advanced and reliable technology solutions improving safety, security, and performance in complex operations under extreme conditions; from deep sea to outer space.
Now in the Industry 4.0 paradigm, KONGSBERG utilize its strengths to develop new solutions based on cloud computing, the Industrial Internet of Things, and the exponential impact of cyber-physical systems, artificial intelligence and higher-level autonomy solutions. Today we are 7000 colleagues in 30 countries working in close partnerships with customers and research groups worldwide. We are rooted and we live our core values: determined, innovative, reliable and collaborative.
- LYSAKER TORG 35, 1366 Lysaker
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering,
- Kraft og energi
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
Ledelse, Hr, strategi, kommunikasjon
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2021 17:39|