Junior Executive at BAT Norway
- British American Tobacco
- Junior Executive in Trade Deployment
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT NORWAY IS LOOKING FOR A Junior Executive in Trade Deployment for a 12-month temporary position
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
FUNCTION: Trade deployment executive
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits
LOCATION: Oslo, Norway
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Join our Trade Deployment team as a Junior Executive in Trade! A results-oriented yet exciting role where you will take part in the deployment process for Nordics, supervise performance of trade activities, delivery of the NO sales cycle and plan activities in line with strategy. You will be given responsibility and ownership of projects from day one, to showcase your excellent capabilities in identifying new opportunities to enable growth.
At BAT, we take excellent pride in growing talents from within, and we see your career as a long-term dedication. That’s why we have the 12 months Junior Executive Program which provides the opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills with support, coaching and on-going feedback, and the potential of being offered a permanent role.
Expect a vibrant and diverse workplace where no two days are the same! You will get the opportunity to network and be exposed to a greater part of the North Western European Area of our business.
Reports to: Trade deployment executive
Reporting Level: manages self
Geographic Scope: North Western European Area
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
· Support development, implementation, and warehouse administration of point of sales material.
· Maintain and develop the communication process between back office and field force, by sharing relevant internal communication/ information with the team on a weekly/ monthly basis.
· Contribute to the delivery of the NO sales cycle, plan activities in line with strategy, and track results.
· Contribute to the identification and execution of new opportunities to enable growth.
· Ad hoc projects.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
· Are you up to the challenge to improve your potential?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· University degree in Business or Marketing.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Norwegian.
· Strong analytical, systems and numeracy skills with capability to master complexity.
· Structured with strong planning skills.
· Ability, flexibility, and drive to navigate through ambiguity.
· Good interpersonal skills and team oriented.
· Pro-active, creative, and dynamic.
· Detail oriented.
· IT skills at advanced level.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
· Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
· Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
· Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
· Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
· Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
- 0010 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2021 11:19|