- Marine Aluminium AS
- CAD Engineer
Are you our new CAD Engineer? Joining our engineering team, you will undertake day-to-day engineering activities; creating drawings, MTOs and work packages related to our projects supplies. You will part of a team to ensure our products and deliveries are engineering in accordance with specifications, standards and requirements.
- Perform 3D modelling and 2D CAD drawings related to project deliveries, development and sales work of our well known access products and aluminum constructions to marine, offshore, offshore wind and renewable markets worldwide
- Establish smart solutions for efficient work from solution to fabrication and delivery
- Ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with contracts and relevant specifications
- Ensure that the project is carried out in accordance with the company's quality procedures
- College of Engineering or technical vocational school
- Experience from fabrication is an advantage
- Good understanding of design and work drawings
- Experience in the use of Autocad, Inventor and working with parameters
- Interest in new technology and challenges
- Strong interpersonal, communication and language skills (minimum Norwegian and English)
Joining us you will be challenged, and In order to succeed you need to be an efficient, hard working, quick learner with a structured and well-organized approach.
Graduates are encouraged to apply. Work place will be our modern facility at Husøy.
The position reports to our Head of Engineering & Projects. For further inquiries, please contact Torfinn Fylkesnes, mobile :976 21 618. Please submit your CV and application letter no later than 10th of October.
Marine Aluminium is a pioneering supplier of safe and reliable aluminium solutions. Since 1953 we have been designing, manufacturing and supplying aluminium products to satisfied onshore, offshore, marine and renewable clients worldwide.
- Husøyveien 165, 4262 Avaldsnes
- Industri og produksjon
- Teknisk tegner
AutoCad, Inventor, Tegning, Modellering, Prosjekt
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Torfinn Fylkesnes
- Head of Engineering & Projects
- 976 21 618
- Marianne Klovning
- Head of HR
- 905 50 173
Husøyveien 165, 4262 Avaldsnes
|Sist endret||29. sep. 2021 13:55|