Join us to lead the green shift in shipping
- Amon Maritime AS
- Management Trainee
Amon Maritime is leading the green shift in shipping. We are dedicated to develop carbon free solutions for offshore- and deepsea shipping, using ammonia as fuel. Together with partners, we develop, build, own and operate ships and related infrastructure. Portfolio companies: Viridis Bulk Carriers, Azane Fuel Solutions.
As Management Trainee, you will work closely with the executive management team, get responsibility from day 1, and be groomed for future positions leading development activities, large construction projects, ship operations and eventually become part of the executive management team. We are looking for two exceptional candidates. You should be motivated to work under both challenging and rewarding conditions.
· M.Sc Marine Technology / Naval Architecture.
· M.Sc Process / Mechanical Engineering / Chemistry.
· 0-3 years working experience after completing M.Sc.
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written, Norwegian and English.
· Genuine interest in ships, shipping and building the future.
· Combination of technical skills and commercial / entrepreneurial mindset.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Large and small tasks working closely with the executive management and our partners – we are a lean, expert team.
· Take roles like Project Engineer, Technical Coordinator, Project Controller and eventually Project Manager in projects within concept- and technology development, construction supervision and start of operations.
· Combine technical roles with parallel activities within commercial and financial development.
· The positions are based in Sandefjord, Norway.
· Candidates should expect extensive international travel.
Please send your application within 01.10.2021 and include:
· Cover letter (max 1/2 page).
· CV (max 1 page).
· A piece of work that you are proud of (report, presentation, etc - anything we can look at and get a quick impression of your skills)
Amon Maritime is a maritime project development company, focused on ammonia fuel. Together with partners, we develop, build, own and operate ships and related infrastructure. We are building the World's first zero emission shipping company. Our vision: Leading the green shift in shipping.
- Rådhusgata 15, 3211 Sandefjord
- Maritim og offshore,
- Transport og logistikk
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
trainee, zero, shipping, teknologi, miljø
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2021 11:47|