We need you to help Establish Monitoring and Quality Control for Real Time Well Intervention Data!
- Aker BP ASA
- Data Management - Real Time Interventions
Aker BP has a clear ambition - to become the leading independent offshore exploration and production company. We are challenging standard practices in the oil and gas industry.
Now we are looking for people who want to take part in changing the industry and driving necessary improvements.
Operations Excellence – Underground Data Management team is responsible for ensuring quality data in the Master Databases and facilitating the data flow to users, in a seamless manner. We are contributing to enabling digitalisation and work process efficiency.
In the role as DM–Real Time Interventions, you will help implement and support the delivery of RT Intervention data to the business, ensuring quality control measures are implemented. In addition, the role will provide RT support of the environment delivering the data and be the interface between the interventions team and vendors.
Typical work tasks will be:
- Interface between Drilling & Wells Data Management and Intervention teams for daily operational support
- Daily handling of the dataflow for operations
- Planning (RT Orderform)/ Executing (Monitor)/ Post (KPI)
- Supporting the data delivery of RT intervention data (SoR/ Contracts/ AkerBP/Global Data standards)
- Real Time Intervention follow up
- Backfill as Real Time Drilling Data Delivery Operator in out of hours rota
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Sciences, Data Sciences, Drilling, Engineering discipline
- 5-10 years’ experience within Petroleum or data-related roles, ideally in the area of Interventions (coil tubing operations, simulations, fracking)
- Basic grounding in oil and gas exploration, upstream, drilling and completion, engineering and data
- Norwegian and fluent English
- Operational experience in a real time environment essential
- Broad Drilling & Wells experience required
- Knowledge of data-sampling/ Quality/ Delivery mechanisms and systems
- Intervention data flow expertise
- Software; Sitecom Well Advisor, Discovery Web; Stimline IDEX; EDM; CSD; KeyStone TimePlanner Standards; WITSML; WITS; OPC, Pi Data historian
You are a good match for this role and Aker BP if you:
- Have good interpersonal communication- and influencing skills
- Are a team player with a “One Team” behaviour, proactively seeking advice and sharing knowledge
- Are a self-starter with a strong delivery focus, structured and systematic
- Have the drive to deliver on an “always improving” mindset, including new working methods and environment digital tools
- Understand and thrive in an operational environment
- Are flexible, accepting of change and comfortable working in a dynamic
We believe that a diverse workforce contributes to organisational success, and offer equal opportunities regardless of race, gender, religion, age, or disabilities. Candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of background.
Please apply by: 30.09.2021. With consent, candidates will be subject to a background check, and we ask that you attach your academic transcripts with your application.
Contact information: Lisa Blackley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe, and we have significant ambitions. The company targets further opportunities for growth and value creation through both exploration and merger and acquisition activities.
- 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling
Data Management, Data Sciences, Drilling, Real Time Interventions
|Sist endret||18. sep. 2021 03:38|