Are you our next Senior Engineer Automation?
- MDE Stavanger
- Senior Engineer Automation
- Develop SAS safety system design according to unmanned platform principles.
- Coordinate and organize emergency shutdown and fire and gas design work, secure necessary interface with other disciplines/contractors
- System design SAS safety systems
- Establish philosophy and functional requirements.
- Identify other discipline systems requirements for the SAS safety systems
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Input to FEED report
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- Minimum 8 years experience from automation engineering in greenfield projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS safety system design, activities and responsibility. Including System Control Diagram development, Cause & Effect development, HMI development and Function Description responsibilities from green field projects that will be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of external client technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
DUE DATE: 01.10.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: ASKER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.11.21 - 31.12.23
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Senior, Engineer, Automation, SAS, FEED
|Sist endret||17. sep. 2021 09:11|