Are you our next Senior Process Engineer?
- MDE Stavanger
- Senior Process Engineer
- Work as a Senior Process Engineer with focus on process system design
- The FEED scope of work contains designing the applicable process systems of an unmanned process platform (UPP) and have the global system responsibility for applicable systems for the field (which contains in addition to the unmanned process platform also unmanned wellhead platforms, subsea wells and host delivering utilities and chemicals, with focus on unmanned solutions)
- Applicable deliverables are P&IDs, Process Flow Diagrams, Process System Drawings showing interface towards other parties, process datasheets, input to utility consumption list, line sizing, line list, calculations, reports, process control philosophy for the system
- Participating in design reviews both for the unmanned process platform and for the field
- You will be system responsible Engineer/System Engineer for one or more main process or utility systems, or subsea system
- As System Responsible Engineer, you will also coordinate and proactively work towards other disciplines following up the system design for both UPP and field
- MSc or BSc with required experience
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and external client requirements
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
DUE DATE: 01.10.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: ASKER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.11.21 - 31.12.23
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Senior, Process, Engineer, FEED, Subsea
|Sist endret||17. sep. 2021 09:07|