Are you our next Process Safety Group Lead?
- Mde Norway AS
- Process Safety Group Lead
Job DescriptionWork as a Process Safety Group lead with a focus on Process Safety evaluations The FEED scope of work contains designing the applicable process systems of an unmanned process platform and have the global system responsibility for applicable systems for the field (which contains in addition to the unmanned process platform also unmanned wellhead platforms, subsea wells and host delivering utilities and chemicals, with focus on unmanned solutions.
You will report to the Process Lead. The System Responsible Engineer for Flare system and Closed drain will report to you. You will have the overall responsibility for process safety, including overpressure evaluations, flare design, flare radiation, passive fire protection, and evaluation of process upsets like choke collapse, inadvertent valve opening etc. both with respect to equipment design and dynamic effects.
- Checking of the calculations performed by the flare system responsible engineer.
- Blowdown simulations
- Flare radiation
- Passive fire protection evaluations
- Flare line sizing
- Process datasheets
- Drawings (PFDs and P&IDs)
- Flare Report
- Evaluation of process upsets that may lead to specific design requirements
- Preparation of Process Safety Report. This includes being responsible for SAT tables (API 14C analysis) Safety Critical heat conservation and heat tracing strategy, Participate in establishing process shutdown hierarchy for the UPP and field.
- Ma MSc or BSc with the required experience
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Client's requirements
- Working experience with Process Safety Evaluations including flare system (i.e. capacity, radiation), PSV sizing, overpressure evaluations.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in a team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice, and share your own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: ASKER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.11.2021 - 31.12.2023
prosess, sikkerhet, safety, process, ingeniør
|Sist endret||17. sep. 2021 09:06|