Are you our next Senior Technical Safety Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Technical Safety Engineer
- Follow up and verify the following analyses performed by a 3rd party: Risk and design evaluations, DeAL (Design Accidental Load) requirements, PFP (passive fire protection) optimization, EPA, HAZIDs, Installation Risk analyses, HAZOPs, HSE follow-up register, ALARP register, Vulnerability analysis, SIL (3rd party) documentation.
- Total risk analysis (TRA) and follow up, including coordinate technical evaluations and documentation with 3rd party/TRA contractor, such as fire and gas hazards, personnel risk, evacuation/escape, dropped object, ship collision risk etc.
- Verification, documentation, and coordination of DeAL and TRA (input and results) towards relevant Engineering disciplines and design through FEED and EPC phase, is an essential part of the work.
- Also, ensuring common understanding of risk and correct implementation of design and safety barriers, from risk evaluations.
- Coordination, evaluation, and follow-up all 3rd party analyses related to risk evaluations, such as gas dispersion, fire and explosion risk, Input to DeAL, Exhaust dispersion, Ignition control.
- Ensure an effective communication with 3rd party and TRA contractor in order to have all the necessary input in the 3rd party analyses and ensure that the deadlines and Scope of Work for the analyses is according to the project specifications.
- Ensure that the results of the analyses are included in the design and coordinated towards all the influenced parties in the project.
- Min. 10 years working experience in oil and gas
- Min. 5 years working experience in a role as follow- up of 3rd party safety analyses
- Working experience from Norwegian Sector
- Detail knowledge of NORSOK safety requirements (S-001)
- Detail knowledge of external client requirements (TR1055)
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
DUE DATE: 27.09.2021
LOCATION: OSLO, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 1383 Asker
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE,
Technical, Safety, Engineer, Senior
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2021 09:34|