Are you our next Senior Automation Engineer SAS?
- MDE Stavanger
- Senior Automation Engineer SAS
- Establish SAS philosophy and functional requirements.
- Integrate SAS Supplier
- AML development with SAS supplier (machine readable SCD)
- Identify other discipline systems requirements for the SAS infrastructure
- Participate in simulator activities to drive an iterative design process to test process design and control system
- Establish SAS Topology in cooperation with SAS Supplier
- Establish engineering handbook in cooperation with SAS Supplier
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Input to FEED report
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- Minimum 8 years experience from automation engineering in greenfield projects located on Norwegian
- Continental Shelf
- Minimum 4 years experience working with SAS system design in oil & gas EPC projects
- Experience from unmanned platform concepts is an advantage
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, ISO and IEC
- Experience and good knowledge of relevant philosophies, standards and guidelines used by external Client
- (Typically TR3031, TR3034, TR2258, TR1658 etc.)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
- Fluent English skills - both orally and in writing
DUE DATE: 01.10.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: ASKER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.11.21 - 31.12.23
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Senior, Automation, Engineer, SAS
|Sist endret||17. sep. 2021 09:02|