Are You the Visionary Leader of Our Next Collaboration Product Line?
- Cisco Systems Norway AS
- Senior Product Manager for Extended Reality (XR)
What is the next big thing in hybrid work and digital communications? Is it 3D? Holograms? Mixed Reality? Something not yet thought of?
In Lysaker, near Oslo, you find Cisco Webex Norway - the world´s largest development center for hybrid work. We develop audio, video and co-creation solutions that help hundreds of millions of people connect and collaborate all over the world. Our products are used by small businesses and large corporations, universities, governments, and international organizations – even by Queen Elizabeth II.
Right now, we are looking to the future, and are in search of a visionary Senior Product Manager for Extended Reality (XR) to explore opportunities and drive innovation with the team that invented Telepresence.
What You Will Do
As Senior Product Manager, you will be pioneering our next groundbreaking innovations as we are investing heavily in transforming the future of hybrid work and expanding into new product segments. In the spirit of constant innovation, we are continually crafting the future, placing deliberate, long-term bets to develop our next billion-dollar business. In this role you will have the freedom to follow your vision, and the resources to make it happen.
Although you might not live in Norway, you will be working closely with our Development Center in Oslo. We build industry leading software and hardware, operate global cloud services, and develop all parts of Webex Devices under the same roof - from idea to design, mechanics, audio, media processing and artificial intelligence. You will have the opportunity to provide direction for all this expertise by identifying trends and needs in the market, adding your vision and exploring how our shared resources can best be utilized to achieve it.
As Senior Product Manager, you will:
- surface trends and sentiments from the industry and the market to develop our XR strategy and guide our product investments, roadmap, and marketing plans.
- engage with Fortune 500 executives and small business end users, in order to understand and solve their most pressing collaboration challenges.
- inspire and participate in world class cross functional teams to deliver our joint vision.
- establish yourself as the Cisco expert in XR.
- shape a booming industry through constantly learning, both from your failures and triumphs.
Who You Are
For this role we are seeking a progressive force with a strong understanding of the latest capabilities in real time and asynchronous collaboration platforms. You are a visionary – imagining solutions beyond current technology limitations and industry silos. Change motivates you, and you are able to make change happen. As important as your creativity, ambition, and initiative, is your ability to bring people on board.
To succeed you need both business and people skills. You know that a strategy is only as good as its execution and are able to work independently, generate opportunities and build strong relationships. At the same time, you are a highly collaborative worker – a good listener who enjoys working with people from different teams and disciplines.
You might be an experienced product leader who is used to drive strategy, growth and and delivery in start-up environments and multinational companies. Or maybe you are a gamer with passion for augmented, virtual and mixed realities. No matter your background, you are an adventurer who can inspire teams and customers to embark on journeys they had not previously imagined.
In addition, do you have:
- significant real-world experience in Extended Reality (XR) projects with a proven track record at an established industry player?
- impeccable presentation skills backed by extensive experience presenting to customers, shareholders, analysts, and press in a variety of forums?
- proven history of growth mindset, continuous learning and ability to stay ahead of technology trends?
- the ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment?
- a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree and 8+ years of relevant work experience?
If this sounds like you, we are eager to hear from you!
Cisco Webex is nothing without its people. We are dependent on our people’s creativity, curiosity, and ability to work together to solve interesting problems elegantly, and we work hard to be a place where people thrive and grow.
We believe that happy people can make anything happen and are proud to be #1 World´s Best Workplace in both 2019 and 2020, and #1 Norway’s Best Workplace in 2021. We have a culture of recognition and believe that flexibility in the workplace is the key to a rewarding work-life balance. In addition to a competitive salary, insurance, and other benefits, we offer:
- a unique opportunity to work from home – using the technology we have developed at Cisco
- an additional vacation week, and a day off on your birthday – because you deserve it
- five (paid) days for volunteer work – to make the world a better place
- excellent opportunities for expanding your horizons through courses, cross-team innovation weeks, and different activity groups
#1 Norges Beste Arbeidsplass. Mange vil jobbe med teknologi, med oss får du lage den!
- Philip Pedersenvei 1, 1366 Lysaker
- Medie- og innholdsproduksjon
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
Product Manager, XR, 3D, Telepresence, hybrid work
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Espen Løberg
- Senior Director of Product Management, Cisco Webex Devices
Philip Pedersenvei 1, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2021 17:06|