Are you our next Accountant/Senior Accountant?
- MDE Norway AS
- Accountant/Senior Accountant
- Quarterly/Monthly financial reporting, including Tax calculation
- Analysis and reporting for the various Business Areas
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month-end tasks
- Perform internal key controls - financial reporting
- Statutory and tax reporting (STR) for Norwegian, Dutch and Belgian subsidiaries,
- SSB reporting
- Payment to Government reporting and coordination
- Contribute in projects related to implementation of new financial accounting standards and other activities
- Cooperation with Accenture for financial reporting deliveries
- Run and participate in digitalization projects for continuous improvements within the accounting network, utilize lean tools to ensure a compliant and structured approach
- Background from accounting, auditing or IT is an advantage
- Master/Bachelor degree within Finance, accounting, auditing or IT
DUE DATE: 15.09.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Økonomi og regnskap / Regnskap
Accountant, Senior, Finance
|Sist endret||10. sep. 2021 20:28|