Business Analyst to our Finance Team in Bergen
- Corvus Energy AS
- Business Analyst
We are pleased to announce an exciting career opportunity in our Corvus Energy Finance Department. The new established position as Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting CFO and Top Management with business analysis and decision cases within Energy Storage Solution, Supply Chain and other important parts of the Corvus' value chain. The position will offer a vast variety of interesting and challenging tasks within Business Analysis throughout the whole organization. The position will report to CFO Mette Rokne Hanestad.
- Business analysis to support business and decision cases
- Analysis and quality control
- Participate in the monthly and quarterly financial close
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports with defined responsibility for selected areas
- Participate in improvement projects and business-related projects
Work Experience and personal skills required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 3+ years work experience as Business Analyst, Financial Controller, Auditor or similar position
- Business understanding and strong analytical skills
- Advanced digital user, especially within MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Dynamics 365 and Power BI is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Well organized, flexible and high working standards
- Experience from International business and/or manufacturer will be an advantage
- An exciting position within the Maritime Battery Industry Worldwide
- Be a part of the important zero-emission solutions for the ocean space
- International work environment and possibility for multidisciplinary team collaboration
- The opportunity for continuous learning and development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities
Application deadline: September 22, 2021
We appreciate every application received, however only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview. Interviews will take place between September 24-28.
Corvus Energy is the World’s leading supplier of safe, innovative and reliable zero-emission solutions for all segments in the maritime industry. Since 2009, Corvus Energy has been leading the way in how battery technology is used on board ships to reduce emissions. Technological excellence in combination with Maritime DNA has made Corvus Energy pioneers in their field with the highest number of installations worldwide.
We believe the combination of clean fuel and fuel cells together with batteries is the solution to reach the goal of zero emissions by 2050 for the marine industry. Together with partner Toyota, Corvus Energy is developing sustainable, large-scale maritime-certified hydrogen fuel cell systems.
Finans, Rådgiving, Forretningsanalyse
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2021 00:04|