Are you our next Automation/Control System Engineer, Senior?
- MDE Norway AS
- Automation/Control System Engineer, Senior
- Prepare automation documentation: Layout drawings, SCDs, logic diagram, block diagrams, topology diagrams, Cause & effect, IO/signal list, HMI mark-up.
- Establish and design control and shut-down control philosophy and logic.
- Prepare electronic work package for Automation sub-vendor.
- Be able to prepare technical specification for modification of platform control system and vendor follow-up. (ESD, PSD, PCS, F&G)
- Perform Offshore survey
- Follow-up planning dates and milestones.
- Comply with the company's HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and offshore testing if required.
- Prepare Study reports
- Min. 5 years experience as Automation/Control System engineer.
- Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred.
- Experience with design and modification of Control System/SCADA in Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience and knowledge of industry standard communication protocols and principles for field
- instrumentation (Flow, Level, Fire & Gas detection, etc.)
- Familiar with prevailing regulations ATEX/NORSOK/IEC etc.
- Preferable experience with STID, ProCoSys, Proarc and IFS
- Experience with engineering related to Well hook-up is a plus
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
- Solution oriented and proactive concerning multidiscipline problems.
DUE DATE: 17.09.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 27.09.2021 - 30.09.2022
LOCATION: BERGEN, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
|Sist endret||9. sep. 2021 17:19|