Are you our next Technical Safety Engineer, Senior?
- MDE Norway AS
- Technical Safety Engineer, Senior
- The technical safety engineer will be an integrated part of the engineering team, must be able to lead multidiscipline reviews, and be responsible for all activities regarding technical safety, working environment and external environment (TS, WE, EE) in all project phases
- Quality check of discipline deliverables
- Ensure that documentation is in accordance with guidelines and requirements
- Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Assist project management with time- and cost estimates
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Formal higher education, Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in EPCIC/MMO/Studies projects with TS, WE and EE on the Norwegian sector.
- Good knowledge of relevant Regulations, NORSOK and IEC/ISO be able to weigh opposing requirements and give proper advisement/recommendations based on risk analyses.
- In-debt understanding of the platform systems good multi-discipline understanding
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, to be proactive and focused on safety barriers and project goals. Concerned with multi-discipline challenges and interested in seeking solutions
- Knowledge of Functional Safety is beneficial
- Experience with SAP, ProArc, STID and IFS
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution and goal oriented
DUE DATE: 17.09.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 01.09.2021 - 30.08.2022
LOCATION: BERGEN, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
|Sist endret||9. sep. 2021 17:20|