Are you our next Telecom Engineer?
- MDE Stavanger
- Telecom Engineer
- Prepare Technical Specifications for Telecom systems
- Prepare topology and block diagrams and cable interconnection lists
- Vendor Follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation)
- Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Participate in design, constructability and safety reviews
- Perform Offshore survey
- Prepare technical reports
- Preparing Installation and test procedures
- Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and offshore testing (SAT) if required.
- Follow-up planning dates and milestones.
- Comply with the company's HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Contribute with technical solution to reduce CO2 foot prints and how to utilize standards solutions.
- Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge relating to Telcom systems, e.g. UHF, CCTV, PAGA, etc.
- Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC. Experience preparing MTO's.
- Proficient in MS Office package
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Experience with network devices and configuration; routers, servers, wireless access points and firewall specifications
- Experience with external Client`s projects and systems is a plus
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
DUE DATE: 23.09.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: BERGEN OR STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.10.2021 - 30.09.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Telecom, Engineer, Ingeniør, Technical, Survey
|Sist endret||9. sep. 2021 15:21|