Are you our next Supply Chain Management (scm) - Strategic Procurement?
- MDE Stavanger
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) - Strategic Procurement
- You will work with operational and strategic procurement, more specifically purchasing, establishing and managing of agreements.
- Two of the positions will be within Digital Technologies & Data, more specifically with Research & Technology procurement. Location can be Stavanger, Bergen and Trondheim.
- The other two positions will be within Intellectual Services category, location Stavanger.
- You will have close dialogue and collaboration with business line and requisitioners to understand expectations and needs.
- You will follow up and manage agreements, perform efficient contract management in collaboration with company representative and the rest of the contract team, Collaboration with contract team by sharing competence and experience to create value and synergies within the category and segment.
- SAP knowledge and/or Contiki (or equivalent) is minimum.
- Experience from procurement.
- Bachelor or Master Some qualities are essential for Client.
- You identify with our values: open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow.
- You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
- Inner drive for value creation
- Commercial mindset
- Strong and fluent oral and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Confident managing relationships with both business clients and suppliers
- Ability to transfer understanding of risk to mitigating measures
- Role model regarding safety and ethical standards
DUE DATE: 16.09.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: STAVANGER, BERGEN, OR TRONDHEIM, NORWAY
DURATION: ASAP - 15.08.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Supply, Chain, Strategic, Procurement, Purchasing
|Sist endret||8. sep. 2021 14:37|