Are you our next Project Control Topside Modification?
- MDE Norway AS
- Project Control Topside Modification
- Project Control is responsible for the Project control issues at contract level in the project.
- She/he shall be proactive and ensure that the project has sufficient project control systems and procedures that ensure consistent cost, planning and risk control of the contract in accordance with governing documents.
- She/he shall manage the cost control of the contract in cooperation with the project manager/leader in the project
- Support project manager/leader in preparation of the Project Control Basis for the project, and baseline updates
- Support weight and cost estimating related to the contract
- Follow up of the contract during the contract period, and attend monthly meetings
- Cost and progress control including forecasting and analysis for the contract
- Project accounting, invoice handling
- Ensure input to monthly report preparation
- Support yearly budget updates
- Ensure contract administration
- Ensure preparation of Contract Appendixes B,C and D for ITT’s
- Participate in evaluation of contracts
- Ensure risk management of the contract associated with Project Control 10 year
- Contributing to cross-functional collaboration and coordinated and good working processes within the project, operations and with the contractor’s planning functions and other relevant functions
- Commercial mind-set, proactive, analytical and solution oriented
- Organized, structured and hands-on
- Knowledge of SAP and PIM
- Min 5 year experience from topside modification projects within the oil and gas sector
- Min 10 year relevant experience from project control tasks
- Preferred experience with planning tools and experience with project planning at all levels
DUE DATE: 16.09.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 01.11.2021 - 31.12.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, BERGEN, OSLO OR TRONDHEIM, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||7. sep. 2021 17:13|