Are you our next Inspection Refurbish System Report Coordinator?
- MDE Norway AS
- Inspection Refurbish System Report Coordinator
- Editor of the system reports that will be made for each system installed onboard
- Coordinate the discipline input to the system reports
- Ensure that the content of the system reports is harmonized across systems
- Monitor discipline input based Site Query response from Company
- Prioritize systems according to “commissioning handover plan”
- Position is reporting to Inspection & Refurbish Project Lead
- 3 years’ experience within the Company is preferred, but not required
- Skilled report writer / editor
- Experience within the NCS preferred
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Proactive & Solution oriented
- High writing skills in Technical English
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: ONE YEAR WITH POSSIBILLITIES FOR EXENTISION
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||6. sep. 2021 17:05|