Are you our next validation engineer?
- Eltek AS
- Validation Engineer
For 50 years, Eltek has been a front runner in the global power industry. Today, Eltek has approximately 1000 employees around the world, and we sell our power supply and backup solutions to telecom and data center operators and infrastructure builders on all continents.
Superior power conversion technology is Eltek's hallmark, and the ambition is to always set the standard in the industry. Eltek is a Delta Group Company. Delta Group is global leader in power electronics, industry- and building automation, and ICT and energy infrastructure, with revenue of USD 9 billion (2019).
Our Certification and Validation department perform internal and external tests on all our products to fulfill our own and customer requirements. To be able to meet deadlines and be technology leader we need to strengthen the team.
- Perform and develop validation testing of rectifiers, controllers and power systems
- Be able to make new test setups and perform testing according to test plans
- Perform testing regarding temperature, humidity, voltages, currents, loads and other specifications
- Maintain validation program
- Develop/use test software in Linux/Python
- Document all testing
- Ensure that used measuring equipments are within specifications/calibration
- Give feedback to the Project/Product Manager(s) about observations during validation testing.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Create test plans
- Perform and develop validation testing of Eltek products
- Create reports and communicate information back to Project/Product Manager(s)
- Document all testing
- Use software to create automatic testing
- Build test setups/jigs to be able to perform automatic testing.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Maintenance of the laboratory and test equipment
- Required: Bachelor Engineer in Electronics / Electro
- Desired: Programming in Linux/Python
- Required: Experience with validation testing / other testing and experience with test instruments, like oscilloscope, multimeter, loggers, etc.
- Desired: Experience with Linux/Python
Technical/ Professional skills:
- Required: Testing and general electrical (AC-nett) and electronics understanding. Good English and Norwegian skills, both written and oral.
- Desired: Python programming and be able to perform hardware troubleshooting.
- Analytic skills
- Self supporting
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. We offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills within this field. Eltek use a well proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed. Eltek take great pride in being a company that provide green power and contribute to reducing the environmental impact of our ever increasing energy usage.
- Gråterudveien 8, 3036 Drammen
- IT utvikling / QA/Testing
Linux/Python, Reports, Validation, Testing
Spørsmål om stillingen
Gråterudveien 8, 3036 Drammen
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2021 15:31|