ARE YOU OUR NEXT PROJECT ENGINEER , DRILLING AND WELL, SUBSEA XT & WH?
- MDE Norway AS
- PROJECT ENGINEER , DRILLING AND WELL, SUBSEA XT & WH
- Member of NCS2017+ organization
- Follow up of SPS contractor
- Main responsibilities – Supporting ongoing work on established projects(NCS2017+ standard equipment and modification) plus tasks on other NCS2017+ projects
- Participate in internal, L2L meeting with contractor, interface support to Drilling rig/Drilling & Well/SPS contractor communication
- Participation in Design Reviews, HAZOP’s, clarification meetings
- Document review
- Witness FAT, EFAT, SIT when necessary as well as final Inspections
- Participate in activities to identify required equipment for offshore operations from Rig/IMR vessel
- Coordinating with Company’s ToolPool on demand/requests for offshore operations
- The workplace will be based in the eastern region of Norway. National and international travel may be required.
- Well acquainted with Subsea XT, WH and associated tooling in the ‘vertical axis’, including subsea work over systems
- Engineering bachelor degree (mechanical/petroleum) with background and experience from subsea delivery projects, preferably on the NCS
- Well aquatinted and experience from QA processes and QS work from delivery projects. Procosys, SAP, STID, PIMS etc. is beneficial
- Fluent Norwegian and English, written and oral
- Team player
DUE DATE: 15.09.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 01.10.2021 - 30.09.2022
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 1364 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling,
|Sist endret||6. sep. 2021 12:24|