Are you our next Senior Drilling Engineer?
- MDE Stavanger
- Senior Drilling Engineer
- Independently perform drilling engineering of subsea wells to meet the objective of the wells projects and in accordance to governing regulations and Client`s processes and procedures.
- Part of Earlyphase D&W team: Prepare relevant input to basis of design, main drilling and completion programs, drilling and completion activity programs, D&C part of the PDOs, risk assessments, budget cost estimates, AFE’s etc.
- Managing D&W interfaces in the FEED (Front end engineering and design) process for subsea project early phase work - be an integrated part in the FEED team as required.
- Follow up delivery of completion and D&W subsea related equipment, including interface testing if required.
- Implement well integrity throughout planning and execution phase.
- Follow up and QA/QC D&W supplier’s services, studies and equipment deliveries.
- Ensure offset analysis is performed and that lessons learned are incorporated into the well designs.
- Plan for, monitor, report and follow up operation performance.
- Contribute to improve Client`s management processes and guidelines/procedures for drilling and well operations.
- Provide technical input and evaluation to tenders and contracts as required. Contract management.
- Comply and follow up the MOC process (Management of Change).
- Ensure interface work towards other departments (facility, subsurface etc) is followed up.
- Onshore duty and Offshore work as required.
- Minimum 10 year engineering and operational experience from subsea completion operations is required.
- Relevant experience and sound technical understanding of planning and execution of subsea drilling and completions operations.
- Experience with drilling engineering software Landmark suite; Wellcat, Wellplan and Compass.
- Good knowledge of NCS regulations and relevant standards, and experience from NCS is an advantage.
- Experience with ITT process and contract management is desired.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering or other relevant education.
- Valid offshore certificates & course
- Valid Well control certificates (IADC / IWCF) for subsea supervisor
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Good communicating skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written). Knowledge of Norwegian is desirable.
- Good commercial understanding.
DUE DATE: 10.09.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.10.2021 - 01.10.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Senior, Drilling, Engineer, Subsea, completion
|Sist endret||3. sep. 2021 10:44|