Are you our next Lead Pipeline Engineer?
- Mde Norway AS
- Lead Pipeline Engineer
- Concept development, project definition & execution
- Ensure cost efficiency and quality in design
- Define and follow-up of design and installation methods
- Produce/establish relevant documentation for different project phases and contractor input (e.g. scope of work, technical specifications of pipeline systems)
- Ensure proactive communication with other disciplines within the project and maintain external interfaces
- Collaboration and follow-up of engineering, fabrication, and installation contractors ensuring Company&Authority requirements are understood and implemented
- Sporadic offshore work as vessel representative
- MSc in structural, mechanical, or marine technology Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Background from hydrodynamics and/or marine construction.
- Experience in performing global dynamic analysis.
- Flexible riser and flowline design, engineering, and manufacturing experience
- Experience with installation and tie-in of flexible products
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Experience with follow-up of engineering contractors
- Experience from project development and execution
DUE DATE: 10.09.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.10.2021 - 01.10.2022
subsea, pipeline, ingeniør, engineer, oil
|Sist endret||11. sep. 2021 00:08|