Are you our next Marine System Engineer FPSO?
- MDE Stavanger
- Marine System Engineer FPSO
- Responsible for close follow up of the definition, maturing and detailed design of the Marine Systems of the FPSO, where the Marine System definition comprises of, but not limited to:
- Ballast system
- Cargo System
- Tank vent systems
- Drain systems
- FW/SW systems
- Diesel system
- The role will involve close collaboration with Contractors in the FEED and execution phase with emphasis on HSE, technical quality, operability in design.
- Ensure that Contractors design is in accordance with the current Equinor Technical Requirements and best practice
- Ensure that relevant operational requirements and experience data are implemented in the design.
- Contribute to preparing for execution of Hull EPC
- Contribute to preparing necessary internal documentation and securing lifecycle information
- Contribute to handling and defining interfaces between Topside and Hull
- Ensure that the discipline is integrated and coordinated with other project disciplines
- Participate in reviews, assurance activities
- Shall have MSc/BSc with relevant engineering subjects
- Should have minimum 10 years of relevant work experience
- Good multidiscipline and interface understanding of an offshore oil and gas marine segment.
- Familiar with design/operation of FSU/FPSO`s
- Experience with engineering practices for oil&gas projects
- Familiar with relevant Company and NORSOK requirements, and other internationally recognized standards
- Experience with Classification systematics
- Experience from Asian Hull yards is beneficial
- Strong HSE focus, in personal behavior and in consideration of engineering solutions (safety in design)
- Strong ability to communicate, analyses and systemize information
- Good writing (English) skills
- Ability to learn and adapt fast
- Commercial mindset
- A strong team player
DUE DATE: 10.09.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
DURATION: 04.10.2021 - 28.06.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Marine, System, Engineer, FPSO, Subsea
|Sist endret||2. sep. 2021 12:05|