Are you our next Contract Admin Support Coordinator?
- MDE Stavanger
- Contract Admin Support Coordinator
- To support and advice Business and assist in the process of post award contract management in compliance with company procedures and regulations
- Provide continuous guidance, tools, training and support to Contract Holders, Company Representative and Contract Administrators on contract administration
- Develop training material on Post Award Contract Management
- Promote the development and spread of lessons learnt across business areas, making improvements to contractual forms, processes and methods for post award contract management
- Monitoring contracts handovers, close-out reports and attend meetings when deemed necessary (e.g. complex/critical contracts)
- Monitor and assist in the insurance of vendor performance evaluation by Contract Holders, in compliance with any specific provisions set by relevant procedure
- Maintain a report of active contracts reflecting the overall picture of the Companies contract progress, including criticalities on the performance
- Bachelor degree. Extensive relevant professional training and experience can compensate for the lack of a formal degree
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Preference to have experience in Contract Management, having acted in role as procurement coordinator, Contract representative or Contract Administrator
- Commercial mindset
- Educational and presentation skills
- Excellent Norwegian and English language skills
- Proficiency in writing
- Analytic, methodic and coordination skills
- Service oriented
- Self motivated and proactive
DUE DATE: 15.09.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: SANDNES, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.11.2021 - 31.10.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Contract, Admin, Support, Coordinator, Procurement
|Sist endret||2. sep. 2021 10:01|