- Electro engineer 22131
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For our customer HydrogenPro we are now looking for a Electro engineer.
As a global leader in hydrogen electrolyser technology, HydrogenPro is committed to deliver excellent technology, systems, and services to a growing customer base. Executing the projects at the right time and in the right way is key to realising our strategy. To strengthen our project execution team, we are now looking for an Electro Engineer, preferable to be based at our head office in Porsgrunn.
The electro engineer is responsible in participation for successful completion and delivery of electrolyser hydrogen plant EPCIC projects, and to participate in internal development projects to further develop our product and system portfolio to meet customer requirements.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Design and documentation of electrical facilities for operation of electrolysers.
- Create technical specifications for various packages.
- Close co-operation with clients, suppliers, partners etc. in order to define, develop and deliver optimal technical solutions.
- Responsible of electrical packages, coordinate interface between various electrical sub suppliers, produce interface drawings and documents.
- Planning onsite installation, testing and commissioning together with other disciplines.
- Professional support and follow up of installation and start-up phase of installations, mainly abroad.
Experience, 10 years+
- Experience and knowledge from power electronics, transformers, rectifiers, LV systems and/or experience from process industries, oil and gas etc.
- Experience from project management and project implementation from large international multidiscipline projects.
- Experience as industry electro engineer on site including power electronics with installations and equipment in explosive areas.
- Knowledge of system simulations tools, power distribution, regulations for EX zones, SIL analysis and P&ID drawings.
- Experience with multidiscipline projects preferably in the energy and/or process industry.
- International competence and cultural understanding.
- Fluent communication in English, both written and oral.
- Norwegian, both written and oral is required.
- Bachelor- or Master of Science degree in electrical power.
- Strong planning skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Result orientated and a drive to deliver successful projects.
- Team player capable of handling multidiscipline activities.
- Quick learner who develops from feedback and experience and adapts to new challenges.
- Cultural sensitivity and experience leading geographically disbursed teams.
- Curious and courageous; you’re able to take smart risks and make tough decisions when needed.
- Adaptable and embracing change; you are leading by example and setting the bar high.
- Visionary and empowering; you have capability of grasping the full picture and taking necessary actions based on it.
- Coaching and continuously developing; you are passionate about developing the business, our team and yourself.
HydrogenPro can provide you the opportunity to actively participate in the energy transition and a fast-growing market serving innovative solutions and new technology, to become part of an inspiring and challenging work environment, and to participate in everything from the smallest to the largest projects in which modern technology influences the everyday life, environment and future of all people.
- Actively participate in the energy transition and a fast-growing market.
- Work in a truly international and fast-growing company with a leading position.
- Deliver optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute green hydrogen from renewable energy to an energy market in fundamental transformation.
- Supply clients with technology that is easy to operate, has a long lifetime, low cost of ownership.
- Good career- and development opportunities at HydrogenPro, both domestic and abroad.
HydrogenPro is a global leader in developing and delivering green hydrogen electrolyser technology, sensing products and solution projects to the global energy market. HydrogenPro is a fast-growing company with it’s headquarter in Porsgrunn/Norway. The Company place strong emphasis on the complete value chain from pre-engineering to long-term operational support, developing and delivering systems, solutions and services that will form a complete electrolyser hydrogen plant allowing large scale production of green hydrogen to multiple purposes.
The application deadline for this position is 23.09.21. Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Duration: Permanent position
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Kjell M. Åsen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3933 Porsgrunn
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
electrolysers, power electronics, transformers, Hydrogen
|Sist endret||7. sep. 2021 10:17|